Abbate Screw Products, Inc. is an ISO 9001: 2008 registered company.
We are proud to have achieved this level of certification and strive for continuous improvement and the highest levels of quality in all areas of operation.
The Abbate Screw quality system is comprised of three levels of quality documentation: first piece, in-process and final inspections are meticulously conducted and documented. Skilled technicians who utilize sophisticated measuring equipment such as vision systems (more details at http://theappsolutions.com/blog/development/iphone-app-dev/ ), roundness and concentricity equipment, mechanical and air gauging to support our rigid quality control standards and verify component specifications.
To download a copy of our ISO 9001:2008 Certificate Of Registration, click the download button below.
Abbate Screw has the ability to supply our customers with detailed reports as required by their industry:
- PPAPs (production part approval processes) Levels 1 thru 4
- GR&R Studies
- C of C’s
- Vendor Certifications; Material, Heat Treat Plating, Etc.
- SPC Studies
All measurement equipment is certified to the National Institute of Standards and Technology:
- Automated Vision System – checks up to 72 control dimensions/features in less than two minutes and features automatic data retention.
- Mitutoyo Round Test RA-214 – used to check concentricity, coaxiality, parallelism, run out, cylindricity and perpendicularity.
- 14” Scherr Tumico CNC Optical Comparator – 00005” / 0.001mm resolution.
- Mitutoyo Surface Texture Measuring System – 12 assessed profiles, 28 evaluation parameters and eight analysis graphs.
- Flexbar Micro-Zoom Video Measurement System – .00005” / 0.001mm resolution with 21x to 2760x magnification.
- Micrometers, Height Gauges, Thread Gauges, Gauge Pins, Etc.
- Trimos V600 Electronic Height Gauge – .00005” / 0.001mm resolution with .00028 / .007mm over 24” / .007mm accuracy.
- Parts Washing System – clean, dry, rust inhibitor and ultrasonic capabilities.